Takbo is a turn-based puzzle game. The goal is to play as long as possible. You play by choosing moves; your options each turn change based on the choice you made last.
The board is fragile. If a piece leaves a space, that space breaks. You are under siege. It takes three enemy hits to end the game.
- Dash: Move two spaces in any cardinal direction. If the middle space is occupied by an enemy, the enemy dies; otherwise, if the middle space is broken, the space is repaired.
- Slash: Kill an enemy that is adjacent to you in a cardinal direction.
- Repair: Undo the broken state of one adjacent space.
- Teleport: Move to any open, non-broken space on the board.
- Walk: Move one space in a cardinal direction.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.